Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Liverpool MCM Comic Con 2016








Thank you to everyone who came by my table at Liverpool MCM Comic Con. Sorry for setting up a bit late, that was the earliest train available. Sorry if I missed you on Saturday evening, I was unwell and when the convention hall got quieter I decided to leave early to rest up for the next day. Table neighbors, venue & MCM staff and convention punters were all lovely at this show, thanks for looking out for me!

I'll be at Birmingham MCM Comic Con at the NEC this weekend - you can find my table CD4 in the Comic Village (there should be maps available in the show guide - which should go online in the next couple of days). I will have free mini comics to hand out, so please come say hi! More events listed in the blog sidebar or you can order online through Etsy.

I've started doing the Draw Everyday Challenge - inspired by Yen Quach. I'm going to be posting them daily on twitter, and in weekly photo sets on my tumblr blog - draw every day tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment