Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Thursday 4 February 2016

Grimes Risograph Fanzine








I compiled a Grimes Fanzine through my music blog www.thatmusiczine.tumblr.com - I was sent some beautiful illustrations, mostly through the UK small press comics scene. The zine was printed locally at Rope Press using a risograph machine with florescent pink ink. The zines are now ready to launch at True Believers Comic Festival this Saturday. You can find more spring events in the blog sidebar or order online through my Etsy shop.

Contributors A-Z: Angus Medford Art, The Astral Gypsy, B. Mure, Bryan Hemmings, Chaz, Chibi Shibby, Drew Askew, Jack Devereaux, James Johnstone, Julia Scheele, Kayleigh Causton, Kellie Huskisson, Laura Watton, Paddy Johnston, RAMZEE, Sammy Borras, Sarah Burgess, Siobhan McKenna, Yen Quach and Zain McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment