Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Misc Fits Badge Sets



Misc Fits is a series of short story comics I launched this year. You can read The Sea Apple online through Tumblr, Tapastic or Smack Jeeves.

I recently printed some badges and packaged them into sets to take to conventions - they are already available to order through my Etsy shop

You can pick up a print copy of The Sea Apple at Thought Bubble - I’ll be sharing table 59 in the Royal Armouries Hall with A Little Lost Caterpillar. The week after I’ll have a full table in the Comic Village at Birmingham MCM Comic Con - Please come by and say hi - I’ll have free mini comics at both events! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment