Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Misc Fits @ Comic Con



I’m taking my comics up to Scotland MCM Comic Con for the first time this weekend - 26th-27th September at The SECC, Glasgow.

My table is CF1 in the Comic Village - so I should be on the end of one of the rows - there will be maps available online, in the show guide (click here!) and hopefully around the room. There is usually a handy ceiling banner hanging above the Comic Village and it looks like the section will be roughly in the middle of the convention hall. 

I always take free mini comics to hand out at events - I have a secret password in case I get carried away chatting or the table is busy and I miss handing you one - you just need to casually ask ‘do you have a business card?’ and you’ll get given a whole comic!

Misc Fits: The Sea Apple will be available to buy in bright full colour print format! (If you would like to see the characters on merchandise please let me know and I’ll try sorting something for some of the later events.)

I’m taking a folder of original pages and illustrations. They are individually priced ranging from £10-£30 depending on paper size and how complicated they are. I have a couple of Giant Rhinos In Space illustrations, portraits from That Music Zine and all the Misc Fits comic pages and The Sea Apple cover spread.

I’m also going to have a new bundle deal available at the show - all 3 issues of Giant Rhinos In Space plus a poster for £10 - that saves you money on comics and knocks the poster price down to £2.50 - half price!

For a up to date list of events please see the blog sidebar - thanks hopefully I’ll see you there! (just in case I can’t see you there - I have a online Etsy shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment