Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Tuesday 29 September 2015

How To Draw Misc Fits, Scotland MCM and Laydeez Do Comics






Hi everyone! I had a absolutely amazing time at Scotland MCM Comic Con. I’d like to say a massive thank you to all the lovely people who came by my table over the weekend - I had such a great time and I’m happy that sales were good enough to travel to the event again next year.

I have 2 events this week to tell you about ...

I’m doing a presentation at Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham at 7.30-9.30 on Thursday 1st October at the Green Room Cafe (it’s opposite the Hippodrome, not far from New Street station). I’ll be mostly talking about the creation of Misc Fits and I’ll take along some of the original comic pages for you to look through. Jess Bradley, Joe Krawec and Dori Kirchmair will also be doing presentations - more information on the LDC website.

Then on Saturday 3rd October 2015 I’m heading down to the Bristol Comic and Zine Fair - The event is FREE ENTRY! I only have a half table at this show so I  will only be able to take comics and small merchandise such as plectrums and badges. If you were hoping to pick up a poster or a specific ink drawing (I have some listed on Etsy) give me a message and I’ll bring them along for you.

More autumn events are listed in the blog sidebar - and if you can’t make it to Bristol, London or Leeds, I have an Etsy shop were you can order online. I’m hoping I can confirm a table at Birmingham MCM Comic Con over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment